National Computer Warehouse Services, LLC have been successfully moving clients servers nationally for over a decade. We have streamlined procedures to insure your server moving project is delivered on time, and on budget. NCWS has unmatchable security balances in place, protecting your server equipment from start to completion of services. These are few reasons that NCWS are the preferred server movers in the industry.
From the initial contact NCWS takes the time to learn and better understand your server moving project. We carefully listen to our clients, and notate the scope outlined. While this information is being processed and reviewed it allows for our team to discuss your relocation project, identify and isolate any possible risks. Once the risks have been identified, we effectively communicate our finding and offer contingency plans and/or plan modifications to your team. Our goal is to become your server movers so, it is in our best interest to effectively become an extension of your existing team.
While we are understanding your particular set up needs, your project manager is creating a unique, and free proposal based on your specific scope. Once all of the information on the project is clearly understood, your project manager will offer a project proposal for your company and yourself to review. We have a strong believe of keeping it simple, and using common terms to clearly communicate our proposals and cost. Logistical hurdles are recognized, reduced, or eliminated through our past experience.
The cost of our proposals are built upon multiple factors, some of which you may not realize before interacting with our company. Once we communicate many areas that may have been overlooked, you can feel comfortable knowing we thought of it for you. NCWS's white glove service is molded to your companies exact need and specifications
Your server moving proposal includes the following considerations:
- General insurance policy that offers our clients up to $3,000,000.00 (three million dollars) while we are on site.
- General insurance policy is required by any lease agreement between our clients and where they are leasing space.
- $2,000,000.00 (two million) of personal injury protection.
- $300,000.00 (three hundred thousand) for any damages for rented spaces.
- Medical coverage so you will not have to consider additional liability.
- Our employee s each have $500,000.00 (five hundred thousand) in coverage on site.
- A $1,000,000.00 (one million) dollar umbrella policy.
- Cargo/Catastrophic insurance offers peace of mind during the transport of equipment. (this insurance can be adjusted to accommodate your need)
Project Management (NCWS are non outsourced team members)
- Project Managers (devoted 24/7)
- Level One Technicians
- Team Leaders
- Equipment Technicians
- Transportation Technicians
Educated and Uniformed NCWS Team
- Educated in areas of expertise
- Well Spoken
- Well groomed and clean
Equipment & Supplies
- Specialty relocation equipment.
- Systematic packaging for all equipment to eliminate humidity, static, and shock.
- Supplies that are tailored specifically to your relocation.
- Specialized anti-humidity/anti-static/anti-shock packaging.
More on our gold standard transportation:
NCWS helps you feel more secure about moving your servers with our specialty new non marked trucks, and vans (reduces possible security risks), all dedicated to only your equipment. Your equipment stays secured in one truck from start to finish, and remains under dedicated NCWS drivers that were on site during the start of your relocation. We also have planning in place if a transportation vehicle was to suffer a mechanic break down. Feel good knowing your equipment will never be left alone, and we have two hour rapid response plan to get us back on the road in case of breakdown. This will keep your server moving project on time, and budget.